WNC CBD THCP PRODUCTS
What is WNC CBD’s THCP Products?
WNC CBD’s THCP products are an herbal blend of legally sourced hemp extract. It includes cannabinoids, terpenes, as well as other natural substances designed to give a relaxing effect for up to 12 hours. Our product can impair the mental and physical abilities needed to perform potentially hazardous activities such as driving a car or operating machinery. Do not drive or operate machinery.
Effects of WNC CBD THCP Products include:
- An altered state of consciousness. The user may feel "high", very happy, euphoric, relaxed, sociable and uninhibited.
- Distorted perceptions of time and space. The user may feel more sensitive to things around them and may also experience a more vivid sense of taste, sight, smell and hearing.
- Increased pulse and heart rate, bloodshot eyes, dilated pupils, and often increased appetite ("the munchies").
- Impaired coordination and concentration, making activities such as driving a car or operating machinery difficult and dangerous.
- Negative experiences, such as anxiousness, panic, self-consciousness and paranoid thoughts.
People who use large quantities of WNC CBD THCP Products may become sedated or disoriented and may experience toxic psychosis -- not knowing who they are, where they are, or what time it is. High doses may also cause fluctuating emotions, fragmentary thoughts, paranoia, panic attacks, hallucinations and feelings of unreality. Serving size is 1 gummy. Do not consume more than 1 serving in a 24-hour period.
Safety of WNC CBD THCP Products
Consumption of WNC CBD THCP Products may lead to a psychoactive drug effect. Do not drive, operate machinery, or perform other hazardous activities while using WNC CBD THCP Products. It may cause dizziness, drowsiness, and impaired judgment.
- Do not drink alcohol while using WNC CBD THCP Products. Alcohol will increase dizziness, drowsiness, and impaired judgment.
- WNC CBD THCP Products may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants, among others.
Long term effects of heavy use can include:
- Exacerbation of pre-existing cardiovascular disease, as WNC CBD THCP Products can significantly raise the heart rate.
- Decreased concentration levels, reduced short-term memory and difficulties with thinking and learning.
- Decreased sex drive in some people. Chronic use can lower sperm count in males and lead to irregular periods in females.
What should I avoid?
Do not drive, operate machinery, or perform other hazardous activities while using cannabis. WNC CBD’s THCP Products may cause dizziness, drowsiness, and impaired judgment.
Avoid alcohol while using WNC CBD’s THCP Products. Alcohol will increase dizziness, drowsiness, and impaired judgment.
WNC CBD’s THCP Products may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants.
Do not use WNC CBD’s THCP Products if you are pregnant or could become pregnant. -
Do not use WNC CBD’s THCP Products if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Do not leave WNC CBD’s THCP Products any place where children, pets, or anyone else may unknowingly consume the product. Serious side effects can occur.
Contract between the consumer and manufacturer
- You agree not to drive a vehicle or operate any machinery or any device of any kind for a minimum of 24 hours after consuming this product
- Do not perform any activities that could cause harm to you or others
- Do not consume this product before, during or after consuming prescription medications without consulting your doctor
- Taking this product will likely lead to a failed drug test for THC levels.
- Keep away from anyone under the age of 18
- Do not consume more than 1 serving of this product in a 24-hour period
- By using this product, you agree to accept all risks and agree to hold WNC CBD harmless against any claim whatsoever
- You agree to bear the full financial liability of your actions
- You agree to hold WNC CBD indemnified from any legal action, legal costs, medical actions or costs and agree that WNC CBD is not responsible for ANY financial costs or losses related to consuming or using this product.
- If you have questions about using this product, it is your responsibility to consult an attorney and you agree to do so before consuming this product.
Confidential. Property of WNC CBD. 2020